Thursday, June 4, 2009

Old Goldies #3: To plow or not to plow (how long to stay in set)

Continued.

Ive been asked a really interesting question lately by a friend who I introduced game to and just starting out. How long do you stay in set? When should you plow?
Everybody has different takes on this, but to me it really depends on your objective.

I am looking for high quality chicks (both looks and personality, not so much status at this pt in my life) as well as girls that can add to my social circle.

Bear in mind I am a qualitative guy. More time does not mean better results IMO!

Night Game: It varies. It really depends on my mood, as well as the number of good looking girls there. If there are very limited good looking girls, then I'll stick to one or two the whole night. If there are lots, then I'm usually in and out sets. I tend to stay longer with girls I vibe better and like to dance. Sometimes I also play mere exposure effect (see below)

Day Game: Since Day 1 of Day Game, I've never spent too much time plowing. I dont think newbies should plow every set, because I dont think it helps. They can get comfortable talking to plain girls but when it comes to the top ones, they'll falter. More exposure to girls overall does not mean much in the world of "a newbie and his fantasy girl" if he hasnt had enough quality interactions with hotties. Plus there's lots of fish in the sea!

Especially in high traffic zones, you DO NOT want to be plowing every set. I usually keep them 5 minutes or much less, I do enough to prevent them from flaking and I let my text/phone game do the rest of my job.

So for me, to figure out how long to stay in set and whether to plow out, I have come up with a practical guideline regardless of who you are:

1. What is your objective? (Unless you're objective is to talk to every girl, then please be wiser about time management)
2. Where are you... High Traffic Zone or Scarcity Zone?
3. Do you naturally like to talk a lot? (For me, I naturally like to talk to people only after I get to kno them better)
4. Do you connect with the girl well? After all, why waste your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment