Thursday, June 4, 2009

Old Goldies #1: Friends Zone can actually be a great thing

Hey guys, I'm going to give a 5 part installment of some old golden posts I've written in the past and put them on here. Please bear in mind these were written at least 6 months ago.

First, we’ll start with the cases where you never want to LJBF a girl:
1) If she is interested in your wingman and your wingman has already approved of you going after her
2) When you are needy and she initiates the "LJBF"

However... it never occurred to me that LJBFing can actually work as a great concept instead of what I thought of the longest time as a "Dont". I was watching the PUA summit DVD with my friend from LA, and theApproach's Sebastian Drake (formerly known as Dmitri from Juggler) and S.B mentioned the concept of Befriending the girl before she befriends you.

Took me a while to understand this, but I think I finally get it. AsianRake in his FRs uses this a lot when he texts girl "It's so nice making a new friend". That builds so much comfort. If you think about it, it's so much easier building comfort with a girl that's your friend than a girl you have no relationship with.

I've realized that 80% of all relationships come about through friends escalating to the next level. Game is supposed to accelerate the amount of time it takes to do this and increase things from a tactical point of view.

Befriending a girl serves 3 great purposes
1) This acts as an ultimate false disqualifier. All that, "Does this pink shirt make me look gay" rubbish is just too scripted compared to this
2) If she has hotter, better personality and more social value chickfriends, be her really good friend so then when she introduces you, it's such an advantageous social circle game
3) If she's very outgoing, she has many connections and you want to get in on that. Sex lasts one night, friendships last forever. Having a bigger social circle is improving your lifestyle.

I don't know about you guys, but it's so much easier to kiss a girl that you already know and have established a connection with than cold approaching a girl in broad daylight.

The way to leave the friends zone is just one kiss on the lips! (Although it's not very easy leaving and coming back in again)

As the tenet of game says, "MAKE A FRIEND OVER A LAY!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment