Thursday, June 4, 2009

Old Goldies #2: Leaving her better than you found (why I don't like it)

This is the second part of the installment:

"Leaving them better than you found her":

My view: Why should I care about her, who is she to me? If I'm truly outcome independent, which I am not haha, then I shouldn’t even care! How about my goal to TRY and leave BOTH of us better than I first met her. My goal of spreading AZ's love doesnt discount my share, and if it fails, then who cares about her. She can't always be a taker.

I'd like to think that when I am in an interaction with a girl, the best interactions are when you can phase out all the hustle and bustle of this world, and enjoy one another's company. Profound huh?

I may have cared about her during our short-conversation, but I care about "us" more. If there is no "us", then once she leaves, I dont care about her. There's too many things to care about. What about the starving kids in Africa The people dying from sick illnesses? They are my care, and people that I wanna leave BETTER. Not some girl that didn't even care about me. For all I care, she can walk out and get nothing out of me, that's her issue. I am not dependent on her. If she still does, then it wouldnt be a case of "leaving".

Now you may ask...doesn't she deserve my care though, cause she spent time listening to me talk? Well, at the same time I gave her an opportunity to know me, but more importantly, a chance of seeing if "us" will work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment