Friday, June 5, 2009

Bad Nights...so what?

Don’t view this night as an attempt to glorify bad nights, but bad nights really do help you reflect on the night and make it better the next time (check my next blog post) Here’s a list of things that went wrong for me:

1. Hanging out with AFC friends that are really negative, even while knowing I should’ve ditched them earlier
2. Going to the wrong venue: A graduation party. Wtf.
3. Not warming up and having higher energy level
4. Running into my ex-fling and meeting her insane insecure boyfriend-wannabe.

If anybody ever has a bad night, I highly recommend you to after the night, sit down and analyze what went wrong, list out a few things that caused your night to go abysmal. I used to get very disheartened when my nights go wrong, but I realized that even masters have terrible nights if they are just going out to perfect game and not actually hangout with entourages. Entourage game never goes wrong.

Don’t be too hard on yourself, but don’t put the blame on anyone. Analyze what went wrong and move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment