Saturday, June 6, 2009

Compliance-based game

After having an off-night last night, tonight was cool. Met up “E” again from last Saturday. I also brought along a German friend. We first went to an exclusive club, it was kinda mellow. Switched to the club “B” again, and everything worked out fine.

I gave my “Compliance” style game a test, and I think I’ve just created my new model of game. Bear in mind, this took me 2 years to figure out so it wasn’t like it’s overnight.

I’ve seen people try out an array of different game structures, formulas and other methods that give more backbone to interactions with girls, but many times the question remains: When do I know what to do “this” or “that”, and what stage of the model I’m in?

Rather than give a theoretical structure like everyone else, I’ve decided to give my interactions a more solid backbone: Compliance tests. This is the best way to gauge what you should do next in the interactions. If she’s passing big compliance tests, then it means you can do a lot more. Throwing bigger compliance tests also mean escalating, verbally and non-verbally. If she refuses to pass the compliance test, you either got to make the compliance test a smaller one, or somehow do compliance bridging: which is what occurs between one compliance test and the next.

Pre-compliance is what I call the “prep” work you need to do before you throw out your first compliance test. The “prep” work could include Higher value, body language, tonality, the strength of your opener and other aspects of inner game. The amount of pre-compliance you do determines how big the first compliance test can be.

I’ll explain more about how the compliance-game works in the coming posts.

P.S I am going to cool down on the amount of FRs to give because it’s the lessons learned from the FRs that are actually of any value. Of course, I’ll always give real-life examples to help relate better.

No comments:

Post a Comment